Reprogramming the Mind

Our brain is composed of two minds: the conscious and subconscious mind. Most neuroscientists agree that we use our brain at the conscious level of awareness only 3% to 5% of the time. The other 95% to 97% of time the subconscious mind is running the show. In our subconscious mind we have the autonomous nervous system, which controls bodily functions like breathing, metabolic activities, heart beating, and many other processes that we do not need to think about it. But, importantly, it is here that we also store our past memories, emotions, and habits.  These stored memories, emotions, and habits can have a dramatic effect on our lives, especially in the way we think about ourselves and our relationships with other people.  But we can also change our perspective, which can have beneficial effects on our daily lives.

Creating Neural Pathways

When we have thoughts we are either creating new neural pathways or strengthening existing neural pathways. Think about these neural pathways as trails. When we walk on a grass trail everyday, we create stronger pathways that will have less and less grass on it. It is much easier to walk on a trail that is already formed. So if you have thoughts that are not in alignment with the life you want to create (i.e., “I don’t know enough to start a new business,” “I am not attractive enough,” “I will never be able to loose weight,” “I’m too old to change my life” etc.), you will keep strengthening the trails in your brain that will make it much easier to keep thinking in this way.  It is completely possible to change these thoughts to new ones.  These new thoughts can empower you to create the life that you want.

The brain learns by repetition, and when we change our thoughts we also change our emotions. The way to create the life that we want to live is by thinking and feeling we already have become this future self. This is not an easy task because we need to learn how to let go of old beliefs and habits.  We need to learn to trust the unknown without worrying.  We need to learn that the energy we are putting out into the world is coming back to us.  We need to understand how to free ourselves from low-vibration emotions like fear, anger, guilt, shame, sadness, etc.

How I can help

I am passionate about my work because I have seen how powerful these techniques can be. I transformed my own life by recovering from an illness and changing my career so I could fulfill my higher purpose.  I know I have the knowledge and the tools to help you to succeed and transform your life as well.  My program is based on a combination of concepts, skills, and techniques from neuroscience, quantum physics, and life coaching.

This is a brief description of the 12 week program:

1. How to set a clear goal or intention

2. Create empowering affirmations

3. Increase your sense of deserving

4. Activating the Law of Attraction (LOA)

5. Take inspired actions

6. Eliminate self-limiting beliefs

7. How to change your perceptions

8. Setting yourself free through the practice of forgiveness

9. Listen to the still, small voice inside of you – stay connected to source

10. Training your mind

11. Turning failure from a stumbling block to a stepping stone

12. Harvesting your dream